Yes, this is the fine print!
1. Session fees are non-refundable but I'm happy to reschedule once if difficulty arises. Please notify us within 24 hours of your photo session if you must reschedule. A new session fee will be due upon booking a new date if the session in cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
2. The full-session fee is due within two days of booking. Due to high booking demand I cannot hold a date & time without it.
3. Your portrait agreement is due before your session. Please print clearly.
4. Rita Jana Photography will be the exclusive photographer with no other cameras, cell phones, or recording devices permitted at your session.
5. I'm a planner. Bringing extra people or animals to your session leads to chaos. Please let me know exactly who will be in the photograph ahead of time so I can plan.
6. Basic editing is included in your session. Head swapping, color changes, braces removal, object removal, and major adjustments do incur an additional fee.
7. Outdoor sessions are weather dependent. I love Mother Nature but every once in a blue moon we have a difference of opinion. We reschedule for heavy rain, snow, and severe wind. We do not reschedule for light wind, heat, or clouds.
8. Please contact me via phone or text if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late. If you are more than 15 minutes late your session will be rescheduled. A new session fee will be due upon booking an additional date.
9. I accept cash, checks only, and direct transfers only.
10. Due to the custom nature of our products, all sales are final.
11. I love to travel. A travel small fee is accessed for any session more than 20 miles outside of 10996.